- United States
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Up to 100%
Do you have the drive to take a business to the next level? The Shimshock Group is seeking a Sales Executive who has initiative and is ready to carve his or her own space in a growing consulting firm. Our focus is on providing smart technology solutions to our clients. Your focus will be generating new business and fostering relationships. As much as it might be a cliché, it is absolutely essential that you are a self-starter. You will be encouraged to create your own unique approach to business development, with guidance from our executive team.
The right candidate is highly professional with excellent presentation and communication skills. You must be outgoing, proactive, positive, independent, and willing to go the extra mile to help the business grow. Our philosophies are rooted in providing high quality service to our customers, and we expect our sales team to be dedicated to growing trusting client relationships. Honesty and truthfulness are paramount.
We will consider candidates located anywhere in the United States or Canada, and we are open to full-time, part-time, contract, and contract-to-hire. Benefits are available for full-time employees, and we are open to creating a great compensation package that highly rewards those who help lead the growth of our business.
- Generate leads and identify prospects
- Sell services to prospects and existing clients
- Build relationships with prospects and clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Build relationships with partner organizations
- Research and recommend new opportunities that offer clear client benefits
- Create and deliver sales presentations
- Communicate regular updates to Shimshock Group executives
- Grow knowledge of technology products and services
- 5+ years experience in technology sales
- 2+ years experience in prospecting and lead generation
- 2+ years experience in technology professional services (consulting firm, agency, development organization, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Arts, Science, or Business
- Strong understanding of web development services, especially solutions for content management, e-commerce, analytics, and customer relationship management (CRM)
- Wide knowledge of current trends in technology and the Internet
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Detail-oriented, responsible, and self-starter
- Professional demeanor, strong negotiation skills, and focused on providing clients with quality solutions
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Some experience in sales forecasting, sales funnel management, and project costing
- Experience with online collaboration tools, document creation tools (Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs), and communication tools (Skype and GoToMeeting)
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time
Interested in this job? Enter the information below, and we will respond as soon as possible!